All customers (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) who use “ABIST 3D Print” (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) operated by ABIST Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) and all customers who browse this site (hereinafter referred to as “Viewers”) shall be deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions.
Users under 20 years of age should use this site only on the consent of their parents or guardians.
Article 1 Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Company does not in any way guarantee the accuracy of any service offered on this site (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) or the content of any text used on this site. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of its Services by Users.
- Concerning the safety of this site, the Company does not in any way guarantee that any information, text, images, etc. on this site conceals no harmful content such as viruses, or that there will be no unauthorized access from a third party.
- The Company will not be concerned about the Users’ purpose, method of use, application, etc. of the 3D output.Users shall use the output at their own discretion.
Article 2 Prohibition of Reproduction of Information
- All copyrights of all data, text, images, etc. constituting this site belong to the Company and the creators of the images. Viewers are not permitted to reuse any images, data, or programs on this site in other sites, magazines, advertisements, etc. unless the Company determines that there are special circumstances. However, with the permission of the Company, Viewers can reprint and quote articles and text from this site on other websites.
- In the case that information posted on this site is reused without permission and in violation of the preceding paragraph, the Company will treat violators in accordance with copyright laws (warning, accusation, claim for damages, injunction request, honor recovery request, etc.).
Article 3 Attribution of Rights
- The rights relating to all the programs, software, services, trademarks, and trade names that constitute this site, and the services, products, and related technologies in general that are provided by the Company and the business partners of the Company belong to the rights-holders of the programs, such as the Company and the business partners of the Company, or the information providers etc. Users should not perform any act that infringes on these rights.
- Users shall not perform any act of infringement or remodeling on any program or software that constitutes this site.
- In the event of a dispute over violation of the provisions of this Article, Users shall settle the dispute at their own cost and responsibility, and shall exempt the Company in all cases.
Article 4 Compensation for Damages
- In the event that a User causes damages to third parties including the Company or the business partners of the Company owing to violation of these terms, the terms and guidelines of the site, or the provisions of laws and regulations, the User shall be responsible for compensating for such damages, and in all cases shall exempt third parties including the Company and the business partners of the Company.
- In the event that the User causes damages to the Company, the business partners of the Company, or other third parties, in violation of Article 3, the User shall be obliged to compensate for all damages suffered by the Company, the business partners of the Company, or other third parties.
Article 5 Temporary Suspension of Services
- The Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the provision of any of its Services without prior notice to Users for the following reasons.The Company shall not bear any responsibility for loss or damage to Users or third parties arising directly or indirectly from the suspension of any of its Services, regardless of the content or aspects thereof.
(1) When the Company carries out system maintenance, inspection, repairs, etc. in order to maintain satisfactory operating conditions for its Services.
(2) When Services cannot be provided owing to fire or power failure.
(3) When the Company cannot provide its Services owing to natural disasters etc.
(4) When the provision of Services is required to be suspended temporarily for operational or technical reasons.
- In the event that the Company suspends any of its Services for the reasons set forth in the preceding paragraph, if the Company decides that it is difficult to continue to provide that Service, the Company reserves the right to terminate the Service without notifying Users, regardless of the provisions of Article 6.
Article 6 Termination of Services
- The Company shall be able to terminate any of its Services by notifying Users at least 14 days in advance.
- In accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify Users and Viewers of the termination of any of its Services by posting a notice on this site.
- The Company shall not bear any responsibility for loss or damage to Users or third parties arising directly or indirectly from the termination of Services in paragraph 1, regardless of the content or aspects thereof.
Article 7 Agreement on Jurisdiction etc.
- In the event that a dispute arises between the Company and a registered member or a User in connection with these terms, the parties shall discuss with each other in good faith.
- If the dispute is not resolved even following discussions as in the preceding paragraph, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.
- The laws governing these terms shall be the laws of Japan.
Article 8 Actions of Users
- When a User transmits and/or receives data using this site, the User shall be responsible for the contents of the transmitted/received data.
- The Company will provide this service to Users via the Internet. Users are responsible for and must bear the costs of appropriate installation and operation of equipment, means of communication, software, etc. for connecting to the Internet.The Company assumes no responsibility for these operations etc.
- The User agrees that separate communication expenses, etc. are required in order to use or view this service depending on the User's Internet connection environment etc., and the User shall bear all such expenses.
- The User acknowledges in advance that there is the possibility that part of this service might not be able to be browsed or used depending on the User's Internet connection environment etc.
Article 9 Change of These Terms
The Company may revise the contents of these terms without notice for the Company’s convenience, and the User shall confirm the contents of these terms each time the User uses this site.If the User uses any of the Services after such revision, it shall be deemed that the User has agreed to the revision.The Company shall not bear any responsibility for damage to Users or third parties arising directly or indirectly from the User not confirming this page, regardless of the content or any aspect thereof.
Enacted on October 29, 2013.